in contrast to the examples, which demonstrate pyGDM simulations on actual physical problems, this section contains more technical tutorials. Note: The syntax of the example and tutorial notebooks is python 2 only.
You can download also
the source code of the example and tutorial files (these are python 2 and 3 compatible).
- Tutorial: Calculating Spectra
- Tutorial: Field-maps
- Tutorial: Raster-scan simulations - Thermoplasmonics
- Tutorial: Raster-scan simulations - photonic LDOS
- Tutorial: Visualize the indicent field
- Tutorial: MPI-parallelized calculation of spectra
- Tutorial: Multi-material and graded structures
- Tutorial: Own structures and materials
- Tutorial: Own field generators
Use Evolutionary Optimization Toolkit¶
The tutorials on the EO-module are not deterministic. It is completely normal that the results differ from run to run.
- Tutorial: Own Problems and Models for Evolutionary Optimization
- Problem Multi-objective optimization problem