[v1.0.5] - 2018-07-9
- critical fix in hdf5 saving / loading. hdf5-data was corrupted during saving/reloading. Works now.
- by default, multithreading disabled in MPI-version of “scatter”. Using SLURM, MPI and pathos seems to conflict which results in major performance drop
[v1.0.4] - 2018-06-07
- multi-threading support via “thanos” in generalized propagator operations.
This drastically increases the speed of raster-scan simulations on multi-core systems.
- hdf5 support for saving/loading simulations
- doubles the speed for writing, triples speed for reading
- by default, using “blosc” compression, reduces the filesize by ~ 50%
- hexagonal meshing support in “image_to_struct”
- support for scipy < V0.17 in “decay”
[v1.0.3] - 2018-04-06
- intallation instructions for MacOSX
[v1.0.2] - 2018-03-29
- “visu.structure” does automatic multi-structure plots
- compile option for compilation without openmp
- several structure models
- hardcoded silver dielectric function
- in “visu.vectorfield_color”, fixed an error in the calculation of the field intensity
[v1.0.1] - 2018-02-13
- fixes in “setup.py” script